Here is our Week 35 + 4 Sunday morning belly pic.

I am ginormous. I think that this may be one of 3 shirts that actually still sort of fits. We're hoping, hoping for the babies to come soon! Last night I think I was feeling some contractions, but a few glasses of water and about an hour of laying on my side made them go away, so apparently the girls aren't quite ready to get here... they're just practicing :) My limbs and face are all swollen, but my blood pressure is still very normal, so we're not worried about preeclampsia either. I'm just tired and uncomfortable, but working toward embracing the moment and just relishing these last few days (weeks?) of being pregnant, when I can feel the babies moving, and talk and read to them, but they can't cry or poop yet :)
1 comment:
Greetings and Happy Birthday!
From the Montana Twins.
Looks like you guys are doing well.
Almost there.The girls will be here before you know it.Then time really flies!!!
I can't believe the girls are 5 today.Seems just like yesterday the nurses sent us on our way home from the hospital.(with no manual or anything,how rude).But we did manage to figure it out.As I am sure you will too.
Make sure you have a good support network and dont be afraid to ask for help or advice!!!
Advice to Dan from your uncle titled:What Not To Say!!!
Anyway goodluck and God bless
Post a Comment