Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week 34+4


Here is the Week 34 belly picture. Still getting bigger and bigger. I'm not sure how much more my skin will stretch :)


These are the outfits that we got for the girls to wear home from the hospital (front and back). The girls are very excited to try them on.


And this is our first high chair! Phantsy-pants is modeling its functionality. It has lots of fun features, including removable, dishwasher-safe tray liners. Woo hoo! Thanks Chicki and GPa!

Yesterday, our big task was installing our car seats. They're in now, and I'm trying to find a place that will inspect them to make sure they're installed correctly, because everything I'm reading says that up to 85% of car seats are NOT installed correctly. I'm pretty sure that they're in there all right, but just to be sure....We have one in the middle, and one behind the passenger seat. We'll see how that arrangement works out once the girls get here :)

We took a little "last hurrah" trip to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch yesterday. Delicious, of course!

We have one more week to go before we're cleared to deliver at St. John (which we'd prefer, since it means that the babies will very likely NOT have to spend time in the NICU). I'm so looking forward to meeting the girls!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicci -

What a beautiful mom ou are! You are wearing your discomfort well. I am so looking forward to seeing pictures of them on the outside - but I can wait a few more weeks! Just keep telling Dan that massages are necessary now. Please take care of - and pamper - yourself. The outfits are beautiful. You are in the home stretch now. Congratulations!

We miss you both!

Deb

Anonymous said...

So much for proofreading! What a beautiful mom you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nicci, you must be so excited! I am too, but I also hope you cook the babies as long as possible. About how big are they now?

And you still look great...like you just swallowed a basketball but the other parts of your body are staying the same! The nursery looks great too. And I love how Mike is playing Vanna White in the video.

Oh yeah, one more thing, is Phancy-pants licensed to drive that thing. He looks a little shifty to me.