Congratulations! They're adorable. And definitely Obert girls...look at all that HAIR! Hard to say where the noses come from though. I'm so excited to meet them. -Aunt Chelle
Congratulations! I don't know how you were able to do all of these posts though. We had a scheduled c-section and didn't get anything out for an entire day! Let the real fun begin!
it seems like they would be making a bigger fuss that they just delivered the most beautiful and perfect set of twins the world has ever seen...texans are strange
They are perfect! Congratulations. And Dan, I see Abby was the first victim of the "here, let's take a picture of ourselves," that you do so well. I am so happy for you guys. They are beautiful girls. Hailey saw them and she says they are great too. Welcome, Abby and Izzy.
Do superheroes come with scrubs now instead of spandex and capes? I think I may miss the capes. :)
9 comments:
Congratulations! They're adorable. And definitely Obert girls...look at all that HAIR! Hard to say where the noses come from though. I'm so excited to meet them.
-Aunt Chelle
Congratulations! I don't know how you were able to do all of these posts though. We had a scheduled c-section and didn't get anything out for an entire day! Let the real fun begin!
Totally AMAZING!!!! Praise God!!! Absolutely beautiful girls. And super dad is pretty cool too...
Congratulations!!! I was just doing my routine "check out Nicci's blog" so imagine my surprise to see BABIES!!!! I'll talk to you soon!!
it seems like they would be making a bigger fuss that they just delivered the most beautiful and perfect set of twins the world has ever seen...texans are strange
All of us are absolutely blessed with these two new additions to the family. What a wonderful day! Nana O
They are perfect! Congratulations. And Dan, I see Abby was the first victim of the "here, let's take a picture of ourselves," that you do so well. I am so happy for you guys. They are beautiful girls. Hailey saw them and she says they are great too. Welcome, Abby and Izzy.
Do superheroes come with scrubs now instead of spandex and capes? I think I may miss the capes. :)
I'll upload the picture of me in spandex and a cape soon.
Congratulations!! You have two beautiful daughters. Enjoy this next part of your adventuring into parenthood!!
Post a Comment