
Holy moly is all I can say about this picture. People at church kept telling me this morning that I looked wonderful and beautiful, but I think that's code for "ginormous." I'm actually feeling pretty good... toward the ends of the days, I get uncomfortable, but I'm working hard at taking it easy :)
My amazing Aunt Marti and cousin Annie gave me a wonderful shower yesterday... our nursery is now a crazy flurry of baby items. I REALLY hope that I get that nesting bug before the babies arrive! A huge thank you to my perfect hostesses, and to all of the guests... we are so, so blessed and these girls couldn't be born into a more loving environment! Pictures from the shower to come soon (and maybe of the nursery, too, if I ever get my act together!)
We're counting down to 37 weeks, which means we have about a month to go... and time seems to be slowing down to an excruciating pace. Personally, I'm kind of interested to see what happens to my body over the next month, from a purely scientific standpoint... how the HECK am I going to stretch to hold 4+ more pounds of baby? They're supposed to gain about a 1/2 pound each per week from now on, and I really think that my uterus is at capacity! : )
2 comments:
official congrats!!!! (this is rhoda shipp!) i'm so excited for you, and i think it's insane that you're having twins, and phil and chanda have twins on the way too! what little blessings!
...i've made my blog private, but would love for you to view it if you want to (i don't like the world to see my blog). so if you choose to, just email me at rshipp2@uic.edu and then i can send you an invite to it.
You're still so cute Nicci. It is amazing, and scary, what the body can endure, but you are doing great! Give the girls a little pat for me. Love you all.
Post a Comment