Sunday, May 11, 2008

Best Mother's Day Yet!




We have had a perfect Mother's Day so far! This morning we woke up and went to church. It was Baby Dedication day, and we were so blessed by the event! We dedicated the girls to Jesus, and the church joined us in praying that our girls will grow up to be strong Christian women and that God will help us to be great parents. Sybil and Ted were there with Nathaniel and Seth and Allison with Isaiah... I think we are a very fertile Life Group! :)



After church, we came home to feed the girls, and then got ready to go to the beach. It took a while to get all the gear in the car, but then we were off! We stopped by Panera for some sandwiches... I haven't had Panera since before I was pregnant because I couldn't eat cold cuts... so I got an Italian Combo... delicious! Then, it was straight to Galveston.



The girls screamed when the water splashed them, but then they fell right to sleep in our arms. Crazy! It was really windy at the beach, which made it pretty sandy, but it was warm and delightful, nonetheless. The girls seemed to like the wind a little... it made Izzy giggle.









We didn't let them stay in the sun for long... mostly they sat in their shaded car seats :) We took one picture right after we changed their diapers where it looks like they're sunbathing. They remember the pose from their "get rid of the bilirubin" days right after they were born :)





Happy Mother's Day to all of you other mothers out there! I hope your days were as happy as mine has been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it was the best Mother's day yet.It was your first. I am sure the dedication and trip to the beach will make it very memorable.

Could you slow them down a bit. i don't want them walking and talking or graduating or getting married, before we get to see them again in July.
GPA S