Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nathaniel visits!



Nathaniel came over to visit today! Sybil and I had a really nice time visiting about how amazing motherhood is and how crazy and wonderful it all is. Nathaniel is so little and sweet... here he is next to the "tummy time whale" from the girls' activity gym... they're the same size! Wow!



The girls slept for 7 hours last night! Of course, they went to bed around 9, which means I was still up at 4, but at least I got a nice big chunk of sleep time! Woo hoo! I'm not holding my breath for a repeat, but at least we know that they CAN do it. Amazing and wonderful all around.

Abby was having a fun time making faces at me today, but wouldn't perform for the camera, alas. They are both SO much fun these days!

1 comment:

chellebird said...

I love how Izzy's just chilling with her leg up on the boppy. She looks so relaxed and happy!
Also, Nathaniel is addddddooooooooorable.