Tuesday, May 13, 2008
More fun every day!
We're having more and more fun every day. The girls are babbling with more frequency now; Abby will even talk herself back to sleep sometimes in the morning! I am getting more willing to do things out of the house, and I'm making plans with people so that I get up and moving. My "big sis" from the BAMOM (Bay Area Mothers of Multiples) group, Annette, lives less than 1/2 mile away, and we went walking Tuesday morning, which was really fun. Aunt Marti came over this morning, Sybil and Nathaniel, and her mom, sister, and nephew are all coming over for a visit tomorrow, and I'm hosting a playgroup brunch for several sets of infant twins next Tuesday!
I'm also thinking about un-suspending our membership at the YMCA. This nursing thing can't go on forever, and I'm concerned that my somewhat sedentary lifestyle coupled with my new diet of ice cream and mint brownies will really bite me when I'm not also the sole source of nutrition for two growing girls. The Y has free child care while I work out, and I'd like to also use it to have some one on one time with each of the girls in the pool. I have to really evaluate whether I'll actually GO to the Y, or whether I just think it's a great idea. That's my biggest problem with most of the great ideas in my life :)
These videos are fun, and the grandparents love them, but they do take forever! There is one that just finally finished processing that I meant to post on May 10... so it's new, but it's showing up beneath the Mother's Day post, so scroll down. It's called "Izzy speaks" and it's very cute :)

No comments:
Post a Comment