Sybil came over this evening to visit. She was sitting on the floor with the girls when suddenly (it seemed mid-sentence), she said, "I think I need to go home... my water might have just broken!" Instead of letting her just "go home," we encouraged her to call the nurse, who instructed her to get to the hospital! We hopped in the car, called Ted, who had just finished an exam, and met him there! When I left, she was still in good spirits, still not feeling any contractions, and settling in for some fun with Pitocin. I'll keep everyone updated as I get more news!

2 comments:
Good thing she was on the floor. We all know if she'd been on the couch, you'd have made her walk to the hospital.
Heeheheheeehee.
Best wishes to Sybil, Nathaniel, and Ted!
Nicci,
Why did you make a hugely pregnant woman sit ON YOU FLOOR? Poor Sybil, next time she comes over give the girl a chair!
chikigram
Post a Comment