Mondays are always a little fussy for the Obert twins. I think the weekend kind of throws them off of their routine, and they just tend to be generally grouchy. There are a few smiles thrown in there for Mom's sanity, I think, but I tend to countdown the minutes to naptime at the beginning of the week! Paige and Russell brought us a swing yesterday, so now both girls can swing at once, and I'll admit to using them as moving pacifiers... it's amazing how well they work in the midst of a hissy fit! The girls are transfixed by the scary bear mobiles :)
Dan's cousin Justin and his wife Annie sent us these cute Gonzaga outfits (they live in Spokane), and the girls love them, of course. Also soothing to their fussiness today was Mom saying "Gonzaga" in lots of different voices. It's very fun. I'm hopeful the outfits will still fit for next March Madness so that they can bring us good luck. I always have Gonzaga going to at least the Elite Eight, mostly because I love saying and hearing "Gonzaga!" (Try it!)




1 comment:
Gonzaaaaaaaaaga!
I always like when they make it through a couple rounds too. And Ewwy Pooey. (Ask Dan.)
I love that at the beginning of the video, Abby's yawn is in sync with her swinging.
Post a Comment