Nathaniel Oliver Yancy was born at 11:59 this morning! He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was just over 18 inches long! Sybil is resting and Ted is glowing... I could feel his joy radiating through the phone! I'm hoping to visit sometime soon, after they've had time to rest and get to know each other, and I'll post pictures when I can :)
This is a montage of the girls after I told them the great news! They are SO excited to meet Nathaniel (and I think Abby has a little gleam in her eye at the prospect of her future husband:) ).





3 comments:
Congratulations to the new parents on the arrival of Nathaniel. The poor boy isn't going to know what hits him when he meets the likes of the Super Twins! It'll really will be fun to have other kids close to the same age but I don't know about this match-making stuff. Love to all, Nana O
Neither does Izzy! She looks rather perturbed that Abby's already claiming him. Sib rivalry!
Please post more mini-movies!! Those little girls are growing so fast. I love the giggles.
Chikigram
Post a Comment