Can you believe that the girls are already three months old? We are having such a fun time with them. Izzy is turning into a Chatty Kathy... Abby babbles, too, but she's more selective about what she talks about :)
We are still having wonderful naps and nights. I'm afraid we'll never be able to get rid of the swaddles, but I'm OK with that for now! They're about to outgrow the ones that they have now, so we'll have to decide whether to buy the next size up, or to help the girls learn to sleep without them. Ahh, the challenges of parenthood...
Tummy time is becoming not so fun, but the girls are learning to move their legs and arms while they're screaming... just no coordinated movement yet. I'm trying to distract them to make the time more fun, but I think they're on to my games. Alas.
Just a little over a month until Chickigram and GPa come down for July! The girls are VERY excited!



6 comments:
Your girls are just the cutest things ever! I love seeing pics of them and am EVER so impressed at your frequent blog updates. WOW!
~Andrea
i can't wait to get to TX. No wait, it is HOT and HUMID there. I can't wait to see the girls again. The first thing i will do is introduce them to each other. do they ever act like they even know the other one exists?
GPA S
Andrea, your children are also gorgeous... but I think I'm biased, because they look EXACTLY like the pictures of Chelle and I when we were little!
Dad, it's weird, but they still don't seem to notice one another. When we had the playgroup, the 5-month old twins were interacting, so it's something to look forward to:) Oh, and rice cereal IS an approved 4-month food :)
Nic, are you saying Brooke looks like me? I'll accept that, since every time I see a picture of her, her expression cracks me the heck up. Adorable.
Also, Astros? Bah. You'll be getting a care package from Chicago soon.
Good,Chelle. the girls will look great in White Sox BLACK.
GPA S
NO! NO! NO! NOT WHITE SOX!!
Post a Comment